Commitment to anonymity
You can trust us to keep things confidential
We admire leaders and managers who are willing to not only solicit feedback from their team, but who are also willing to do so anonymously because it can be very intimidating to receive a flood of anonymous suggestions. To protect anonymity, we take the following measures at TINYpulse:
- Responses are always anonymous. The administrator(s) can never see who submitted which response.
- The qualitative comments that elaborate on a users response are always anonymous as well. The administrator(s) can never see who submitted which response.
- The administrator(s) can't see who did and who did not respond to a TINYpulse. They are only able to see the aggregate user response, like 47 out of 62 responded to this TINYpulse.
- We provide respondents the option to give Cheers for Peers either with their email address appended or anonymously. It is entirely at the discretion of the respondent.
- Even if someone provides Cheers for Peers with their email, we withhold the email address of the Cheers for Peers sender until the end of the collection period.
- Virtual suggestions are always anonymous.
- We don't reveal any results until at least five responses have been collected. If an organization has fewer than 5 users, we will instead reveal results only once everyone has responded.
- If an organization has fewer than five users, we show an informational alert to let respondents know that it is more difficult to protect anonymity with smaller teams.
- If an organization uses our segmentation feature, we withhold the results of each segment until at least five responses have been collected for that segment. If there is ever less than five responses for a segment then we roll the results into to the all responses group.
- The administrator(s) have the ability to anonymously private message a respondent about their response or virtual suggestion and you have the option but not the obligation to respond back. In order to maintain anonymity, notifications are time-delayed and your identity is never revealed.
- We stand behind our commitment to anonymity and we'd rather retire an account than breach anonymity. At the same time, TINYpulse is not a venue for death threats, bomb threats, terror threats, harassment, or any other criminal or abusive comments. If your survey response, Cheers for Peers, or Virtual Suggestion falls under any of these categories, we will review the comments on a case-by-case basis and may reveal the identity of the commenter and / or remove them from active participation in TINYpulse.
We do take anonymity very seriously and have implemented suggestions from both employers and employees to further enhance our current approach. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about how TINYpulse protects anonymity, please contact us directly at feedback@TINYpulse.com.