There's nothing worse than being surrounded by Negative Nancys and Debbie Downers all day at work. Even if you wake up on cloud nine, a somber work environment can zap away any optimistic thoughts you had before you walked through those office doors.
The best part is that boosting employee engagement doesn't have to cost a fortune. From letting your employees use social media to providing snacks in the office, these solutions are so simple that you're probably banging your head against your keyboard, wondering why it took you so long to think of them.
Metrofax highlights some incredibly interesting stats about the workplace in their infographic:
- 12% of workers are angrier or sadder on days that are gloomy
- 69% of employees said they'd work harder if they were better recognized
- 28% of employees say they don't have enough time in the day to accomplish what they need to do
So those stats don't paint a very perky picture. But luckily, this infographic has some great solutions to solving workplace woes.
- 3 Crucial Steps to Revamping Your Employee Engagement Strategy
- Everything You Really Need To Know About Employee Engagement