Technology has changed the face of recruitment. With smartphones in the palm of everyone's hands and social media available at the fingertips, we're all connected more than we realize.
That can come as both a negative and positive when it comes to recruitment. This SlideShare uncovers some eye-opening stats that will make you rethink your recruitment strategies.
- 68% of social media users expect a response within a day
- Employers who used social media to hire found a 49% improvement in candidate quality
- Companies with a good employer brand see an average of 22% in reduced recruitment fees
Social media is starting to play a huge role in recruitment. Check out how in the SlideShare below.
- 3 Strategies for Recruiting Candidates That Fit Your Culture Perfectly
- 6 Weird but Remarkably Useful Interview Practices