Organizational values support the mission of your company and help shape its culture. As an expression of the principles you believe in, they act as a North Star that guides your business decisions.
Unfortunately, only 42% of employees know their company's values.
So how do you choose the right values that will fuel your company's success? And more importantly, how do you make sure your employees know and act on those values?In our upcoming webinar, we’ll be covering what you need to know about organizational values at every stage of the process, from concept to action. We'll be presenting all the tips and tricks that you’ll need for the actual review process, and also the steps you need to take to prepare for them. We’ll cover:
- How values help you company
- Strategies for creating your values statement
- How to bring your employees on board
- Ways to incorporate values into your business practices
We’re excited to share our strategies with you and hope you’ll join us for our upcoming webinar.
- The Complete Guide to Creating and Living Organizational Values
- The Organizational Value Every Company Should Have