Whether in a secret moment when someone coldly makes off with your food, or whenever somebody leaves behind a what-on-Earth-was-it that no one would ever want to touch at all, it's like we maintain a whole separate set of relationships with coworkers when it comes to the office fridge. Here are some actual notes we found on Instagram from people trying to cope.
1. Yes. That's what's in here. Not food.
2. I'm guessing the entrée isn't bad, and the soup is actually pretty good.
3. In the event that Flowchart is your native language.
A photo posted by Dylan Brill (@dylanbrill) on
4. So considerate, sparing me from opening the fridge. Hey, wait a minute.
5. Definitely not my yummy hummus.
6. What did I ever do to you?
7. We're about to be replaced by new life-forms, people.
8. Just looking in my container could break your heart. Don't do it.
9. You can't fool me.
10. For the love of everything good, get. It. Out. Of. Here.
If you had to pick a time during the day when you're least likely to rise above, it would be when you're starving because someone nicked your lunch. Of course, we'd never do that to someone.